Book Review: Lex
Lex
Impulsive. Reckless. Unhinged. Cruel.
These are all adjectives I’ve heard people use to describe me.
Loyal. Trustworthy. Kind. Loving.
These are the adjectives she uses to describe me. And it’s all I can do to try to live up to the
ideals she has and keep my feet firmly planted on that pedestal.
When she sees my true colors, I’ll do everything in my power to stop her from running. Addison
Cole, my best friend. There are no lines I won’t cross for her.
Addison
Lex Valentino-Petrov. He’s been my best friend for the past twelve months, since I started at this
snobby-ass boarding school.
He’s kind, loyal, and trustworthy. There’s nothing I can’t tell him. Except for what happened to
me last night. Because if he finds that out, it will ruin his life.
Which is why, instead of facing him and having to lie, I run.
I should have known I couldn't hide forever…
My Review
Absolutely LOVE this novella. Every book in this series is a must read. Yet there is something about Addi and Lex's story that just really got to me.
"You have me, Lex wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me against him."
This is not your typical friends to lover's story. There is more to Lex and Addi. The way that Lex is in tune to Addi's feelings is heartwarming. He watches over Addi as she sleeps is so endearing.
"You only make my life better"
The family dinner scene had me howling with laughter. I love Lex's sister, Mabilia and older brother, Neo. It was great to see them again, even if briefly.
"My stomach does that butterfly thing it used to do whenever we hung out together."
Addi and Lex are meant only for each other. Kylie brings it again with this novella. A+ must read!

Comments