Audiobook Review: Twice Love Burned
This isn’t a regular love story, and it doesn’t have a happy ending.
My bond with my twin was impenetrable, until a blonde femme fatale walked into the party, capturing our attention and burying her way into our hearts.
As Olivia took control of our lives, the three of us forged an unconventional relationship that fooled everyone—including ourselves.
But it wasn’t meant to last.
One moment, one mistake, one bad decision, and my world shattered to pieces.
Olivia was never meant to be mine, and she never was, even though I was the last person to see her alive.
My Review
I really enjoyed this prequel. It gave me better insight into how Micah and Maison met Olivia. My feelings though after reading this prequel did not change about how I liked better. If anything, my feelings grew strong after finishing this prequel. Micah for the win!
Yet, if you are an audiobook lover like I am, then, you are going to want to listen to the ALC. It is Narrated by: Caden Hart. He does a really great job of voicing all three characters. I was invested in this prequel. It is a nice lead into book three.

Comments