Book Review: Cry Baby
Cry Baby
I was raised on a leash.
Not metaphorically or poetically…
An actual fucking collar around my throat, bolted to the concrete beside Mistress’s bed.
I learned early on that obedience tasted better than starvation and blood could be washed away, where broken bones couldn’t be.
At night I was freed from my chains…
sent as her prized dog to hunt for her next bitch.
My job was
Find them, break them, sell them.
Until him…
He thought he was hunting a monster.
He didn’t realize I was leading him straight into my cage.
My Review
Holden aka Cry Baby started out as a pawn in Natalie aka Mistress's game but five years later, Holden is calling shots. During a time when he was just a "pup", he met Hollis. Despite the years that have passed, Holden still hates Hollis. He is going to make him see that he is no longer the "naive" young man that he was before drinking Shirley Temples.
If you have never read a S.K. book, you are missing out. Yet, the author is not for the faint of heart. I am obsessed with S.K. This book is gritty and dark. If you have not read a erotic horror book, they typically do not have a HEA. So don't go into this book expecting a nice, tidy romance.
This book is "messy" and I mean this in the best possible way. Darkest of dark romance readers this book is for you!

Comments