Book Tour: Fate After Fame

 


πŸŽΆπŸ’— NOW AVAILABLEπŸ’—πŸŽΆ π…πšπ­πž π€πŸπ­πžπ« π…πšπ¦πž, a small town, second chance romance, by Amber Kelly is live! One-click yours today! Purchase: https://amzn.to/3jRYIGy Paperback: https://amzn.to/3wzCi4o Add it to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3rF55S1 Blurb: After years of hard work and saving all my pennies while working as Balsam Ridge’s librarian, my dream of opening a combination book store and cafe is finally coming to fruition. Everything is on track until my old high school flame, Nashville’s trouble-making superstar Garrett Tuttle, comes back to town. His wild ways and out-of-control behavior caused his label to send him home while the chatter dies down. Garrett doesn’t know how to lay low, and his arrival turns my world upside down. But I’m not the same broken-hearted girl he left all those years ago, and I’m the only woman on earth who’s not affected by his playboy charm. Can I stand firm or will Garrett’s sweet lyrics make my heart soar again? Small Town, Musician, Second Chance Romance.   Find more books by Amber Kelly here: www.authoramberkelly.com




My Review

I have not read the first book in this series, but you don't have to as this book can be read as a standalone novel. I really enjoyed this charming small-town romance. I wanted to "hate" Garrett for what he did to Ansley so many years ago, but I could not. Garrett turned out to be a bit misunderstood and to have a good heart; therefore, I felt for him. Where Ansley is concerned, I instantly liked her a lot. In fact, I could picture myself as Ansley. She and I shared the same traits and mannerisms. So it was easy to warm up to Ansley. Where the romance and sparks between Ansley and Garrett are concerned, there was sparks but they did not have an "instalove" connection. I liked this based on their past history. Thus, when these two did finally become intimate it felt real. I look forward to continuing this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway