Death Flight




A doctor trapped on a plane with a killer battles to save lives—and wonders if she herself might be the murderer.

When Dr. Hope Sze flies to Los Angeles to reunite with her soul mate, John Tucker, she expects Botoxed blondes with Brazilian wax jobs, not terror at 35,000 feet in the air.


Yet on their way home, with 1000 miles to go and nowhere to land, she and Dr. Tucker must strive to save one man’s life.

Hope and Tucker have no surgical equipment. No surgeon on board. And, as first year family medicine residents, almost no experience.

But right this second, they’ll try anything.

Especially Hope, because minutes before, she might have accidentally helped to kill the man sprawled at her feet.

My Review

This may be the sixth book in this series but it is the first book that I have read. In fact, when I first picked up a copy of this book I did not know it was part of a series. I am happy to report that this book can be picked up and read as a stand alone novel. Which, usually a lot of books in a series can be but sometimes books don't translate so easily.

Instantly, I connected with both Hope and Tucker. Although, I was not familiar with their relationship dynamics; from what I read and saw in this book, they seem to have a nice personal relationship. Yet, I will never travel with Hope or Tucker. They have some of the worst luck that I have ever seen. Even before they boarded the airplane; they were encountering problems.
It only got worse once they were on the airplane.

The only downfall I had with this book is that I found some of the passengers to be very annoying. To the point that it took away some from the story as I was distracted by them. Overall, I did enjoy this book a lot and do want to go back and start at the beginning with this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway