The Birthday Girl

Dear Carys, Zoe and Andrea
Come and join me for my fortieth birthday adventure weekend, full of mysteries and surprises the like of which you can’t imagine.


When Joanne’s friends reluctantly accept an invitation to her birthday party, it quickly becomes clear that there is more to this weekend than they are expecting.
One of them is hiding a secret.
And Joanne is planning to reveal it…

A weekend away in a cottage in the woods sounds like fun – until no one can hear your cries for help.

Four friends.
A party to die for.
Who will survive?


My Review

This is my first introduction to author, Sue Fortin. I have to say that it was a pretty good impression. While, I didn't really know much about the four women, I was able to connect with them as well as the story.

The fact that I did not know any details about the fours women in the beginning was the whole point. This way it was a mystery that was revealed as the story progressed. The game that the women played made me want to play it but I think I will pass on the murder attempt. To be honest; the game was what kept this story interesting. There was a couple of twists along the way. You could say that I did thoroughly enjoy this book and I plan to check out more books by this author. The Birthday Girl is a twisty ride of thrills and intrigue!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations