Seeking Mr. Wrong

A fool-proof way to spice up any relationship:
1. Infiltrate a deadly ring of thieves, cons, and crooks.
2. Try to escape with your lives.

Penelope Blue used to be one of the best jewel thieves in New York City―but that was before falling in love with FBI poster boy Grant Emerson. Now she works at his side, helping her former enemy catch her past-life colleagues, and she couldn't be happier.

If only Grant would remember to play by the rules.

Now he's gone undercover on a cruise ship full of hardened criminals. To keep him safe, Penelope must pretend they're nothing but strangers...while searching for an information broker desperately wanted by the FBI. While doing her darndest not to backslide and steal 20 million dollars' worth of diamonds from beneath the noses of the criminal elite. It's all Penelope can do to keep this mission afloat...

Good thing this cat burglar has plenty of lives to spare.



My Review


I have been a fan of this series since the beginning. Yet, this would have to be the weakest book in the series. It lacked most of the witty humor that I have really grown to enjoy from these books. If it was not for that, I would think this was a good book. However, because I know how good these books can be, I was disappointed. It took me a long time to read this book. I did stick with it because again I am a fan. The second half of the story was better. There was more action happening.

Penelope and Grant still make a great couple. They really do balance each other out like ying and yang. It was like a family reunion aboard the cruise ship. There was Penelope's father, Tara, Riker, Jordan and ex-boyfriend, Hijack. Everyone trying to watch the other one was a bit funny. While, I think that Penelope has done a good job of being a "good" girl, it was nice to see her entertain the idea of being a thief again. She has skills. I hope that the next book finds the witty humor again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations