Recipes for a Sacred Life: True Stories and a Few Miracles

If this book had not been sent to me in the hopes of my reviewing it then I probably would never have read it. I don't want to say that this book is not in my standard wheel house of books as I have expanded my book collection on what I will read but still this is not the book I would have first chosen. However I found myself drawn to this book and thus am happy I did take a chance on it.

I know this book is probably meant to be read and savored in little bits with each lesson to be reflected on but I read this book as a memoir with reading all of the lessons. Now that I have, I can go back and re-read the lessons one by one. Rivvy shares some good lessons that everyone can use in their lives. The stories were good as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations