Audiobook Review: The Game

 


Trapped by a man who said he loved her.

Trapped by a man who said he would never do it again.
Trapped in a marriage that had long lost its love.
There was a darker secret that Sigmund never told.

He was trapped in a game, that once you play…
There was no escape.
No other way out.

With each pawn in place.
The Game Master can begin.

One was Innocent.
One was Tarnished.
One was Guilty.

Another was a stalker.
Another was a killer.

Death.
Obsession.
When the Game Master has their hands on you.
There’s no escape.


My Review

Sigmund awakes to find himself with blood on his hands...literally. Before he can comprehend what has happened, he gets a phone call. He is told he has to play a game or his wife; Ember will meet her demise. 

I have not read any of the prior books in this series. Yet, this book can be read as a standalone novel. If you like horror books or movies like Saw or Escape Room themed movies, then, you will want to check out this book. I do want to say though that the gore is mild. 

I listened to the audiobook. It is narrated by Amber McCulloch. Amber is a new to me narrator. Although, I thought she did a really good job of voicing all of the cast of characters in this book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway

8 Apps Every Writer Should Have