A Dream within a Dream

Trudi Coffey only realizes that she hasn't seen Samuel Hill in weeks when the FBI shows up asking questions about him. After a strange encounter with an armed man demanding her help and an attack by a member of the Boston mob looking for someone named Dream, Trudi manages to find Samuel--or rather, he finds her. He's made some pretty powerful enemies, but right now his full attention is on protecting Dream from the mob. Because Dream has something they want--the map to the location of artwork stolen from the Gardener Museum during the infamous 1990 heist.

With danger closing in from all sides, Trudi and Samuel will have to call on all of their allies to keep Dream safe and discover the identity of the people who have been hunting down Samuel. The real questions are whom can they trust? And who will make it out of this thing alive?


My Review

This type of book is right up my reading alley. Yet, I found myself struggling hard with this book. Part of it may have been because I have not read the previous books and therefore, did not share a connection to Coffey and Hill. Additionally, the storyline was a bit too out there for me. Which took me by surprise as I am a fan of Edgar Allan Poe for which there was references to.

Because this book is the type that I di like to read. I will try it again in the future. My mind and mood just was not feeling this book. However, other readers who are a fan of this series do seem to really enjoy it a lot. So don't take my feelings towards this book as your judgement. Give it a try for yourself.

Comments

Mystica said…
Up my alley too! Thanks for the review.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway