Where Monsters Hide

Description



My Review


I enjoy reading true crime stories. Fans of these types of books will want to pick up a copy of this book to read. Mr. Phelps did his research with this book. His interviews with all those involved including Kelly were very insightful.

I liked Chief Laura Frizzo tenacity to keep poking around until the truth was revealed. She and Jeremy Ogden helped to bring justice for Chris. I could see how Kelly would be classified as a narcissist as the story that she gave the police was full of holes. However, I believe she went in believing that she would not be caught. She even tried to portray herself as a victim.

This was a fast read for me. This is because I was very interested in this case and finding out the truth. Laura really helped with this. After reading this book, I want to check out other books by Mr. Phelps.

Request a copy on Netgalley until March 29th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway