Stone Cold Heart

When local rock climbers stumble upon abandoned human bones in a remote Texas gorge, Sara Lockhart is the first to get the call. She has a reputation as one of the nation’s top forensic anthropologists, and police detective Nolan Hess knows she is just the expert he needs to help unravel this case. Although evidence is scarce, Nolan suspects the bones belong to a teenage climber who vanished last summer.

But as Sara unearths strange clues, she finds chilling similarities to a case from her past—a case that now threatens to rock Nolan’s community. While Sara digs deep for answers, the stakes rise higher as another young woman disappears without a trace. Investigators work against the clock as Sara races to discover the truth, even if her harrowing search brings her face to face with a stone-cold killer.



My Review


I have read almost every book in this series. It is one of my top favorites currently in release. Which, I am happy to report that author, Laura Griffin is one of my favorite authors. Every time that I pick up the next book in this series, I can read them fast enough. Usually, one day book reads for me.

Sara was awesome. I loved that she got right into the investigation. She did not wait. She was traversing down cliff walls to get the job done. She sure impressed Detective Nolan Hess. Speaking of the "handsome" Detective. He may have been the man in charge but he did back off and allow Sara to do her job. They worked well together.

If you are looking for your next thriller, you need not look any further. Treat yourself and pick up a copy of Stone Cold Heart! See why I love this series and author.


Check out my Instagram post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway