Warning Light

When a commercial aircraft makes an emergency landing at an Iranian military base, it looks like a crisis has been narrowly avoided. But for undercover intelligence analyst Zac Miller, the CIA-staged crash landing is the only part of his assignment that goes right.

What was supposed to be a simple surveillance mission quickly heads south when the Iranians apprehend the smooth-talking American. Never trained to be a field operative, Zac's in over his head, especially when it turns out escaping from captivity is only the beginning of his problems. On the run across Europe from both Iranian agents and Western authorities who are convinced he's defected, Zac finds himself fighting for his life, with no guarantee he'll even have one to go back to.



My Review

I did like this book but I did struggle a bit to find that strong connection to the characters. This in turn caused me to lose some focus on the story. Yet, it made up I other aspects like intensity and speed. These two factors made this book a fast read. The main character, Zac did well holding the story together. In regards to believability; the storyline was believable. Mr. Ricciardi does write a good book. Although, this book did not resonate with me as strongly as I would have liked, I would try another book from this author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway