My Little Cities




In this delightful series written by BabyLit author Jennifer Adams and illustrated by kidlit darling Greg Pizzoli, each book showcases a different city with lighthearted baby-appropriate text and ridiculously charming illustrations. Take a whirlwind tour of the Big Apple: cheer with the roaring crowds at Yankee Stadium, chug along peacefully on the Staten Island Ferry, wonder at the bright lights of Times Square, and say good night to the famous New York City skyline.



In this delightful series written by BabyLit author Jennifer Adams and illustrated by kidlit darling Greg Pizzoli, each book showcases a different city with lighthearted baby-appropriate text and ridiculously charming illustrations. Cross the pond and explore the city on the Thames: feed the pigeons in Trafalgar Square, watch the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, marvel at the spinning lights of the London Eye, and say good night to London's landmark skyline.



This board book focuses on Paris with a light, baby-appropriate text and extremely charming illustrations.



This board book focuses on San Francisco with a light, baby-appropriate text and extremely charming illustrations.


My Review

This is not the first book I have read from this author. Jennifer Adams knows her "BabyLit". I enjoy her books. They are written well and are fun as well as entertaining. I know I am going to have fun reading to my young niece. She will be two in March but she is already starting to get into books. Plus, as a book lover I have to share my love of books with my niece and nephews.

What I really enjoyed about all of the books in this series are learning about the different famous landmarks that each place showcases. The words are simple and large. The pictures are fun, colorful, and not cluttered. At the end of each book the author provides historical facts about each landmark featured on each page within the book. Young readers will enjoy these books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations