The Supernatural Pet Sitter: The Curse

Pepper Neely is no stranger to dangerous situations. In The Supernatural Pet Sitter: The Magic Thief, the young gnome defeated an evil witch who was stealing magic from the Familiars that Pepper took care of. She wouldn’t have survived without the intervention of a pack of werewolves, who endured painful, fiery spells to save Pepper’s life.

Now Pepper is determined to repay the werewolves for their sacrifice, no matter what it takes. She decides to break the centuries-old curse that keeps them in wolf form. At first she keeps her plans a secret, but it’s not long before Pepper realizes she will need all the help she can get to end this curse. Magic is everywhere as enemy witches cast dangerous spells to stop Pepper.

Pepper and her family must trust the local witches and work together with them to fend off the deadly spells, find the curse, and break it—before the hostile witches get the best of them.
  


My Review

This is a fun, cute book aimed at the younger readers. Pepper is a good main character. She is curious, helpful, and not afraid. While, this story makes mention to the prior book, The Supernatural Pet Sitter: The Magic Thief; this book can be read as a stand alone novel. Yet, you will probably fall in love with Pepper like I did and want to go back and read the first book.

Pepper is very lucky to have a kind and supportive family to watch her back. The mission that Pepper set out to help the wolves break their curse was not a easy or safe one. Yet, everyone pitched in to help where they could. The storyline is good. The characters are fun. Additionally, I thought that the author did a good job of keeping the storyline simple without a lot of big words to pronounce. Therefore, this makes it easy as a young reader to read the book on their own with little adult assistance.

Comments

Bella Jackson said…
I felt like ending it i lost my husband to another woman 2 weeks ago after 27 years of marriage. We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him. He is living away near his work, and he refuses to talk to me or to come home . I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope i was emotionally down . I wish I did not love him and that I could move on but I can't . I don't know how to stop feeling like this I wish I could and its eating me away and I'm starting to feel ill. I have degraded myself begging him to come home all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ogudugu can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and I also came across several testimonies about this particular man so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ogudugu . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, This is his details, E-mail: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM. Thank you all for reading.
Glenn Hannan said…
It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Dog Walking Celebration

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations