Book Review: Sincerely, Butterfly
What to Expect:
- Secret Society
- Why Choose
- Dark Romance
- Men in Masks
- Female Unaliver/Stalker
How do you convince the men you’re literally obsessed with that you’re not the sweet, innocent girl they’ve come to believe you are?
Well, you make a resume of m*rders of course.
It’s not going to be easy. Getting away with m*rder is a lot of work.
But if I’m one thing, it’s a determined b!tch.
And I am extremely determined to make these three mine.
They took a life for me, now it’s my time to return the favor.
Any woman who dares to touch what is mine will pay the price… with their lives.
I don’t make the rules, it’s just how it's going to be.
Jasper, Wesley and Sylas are a part of the three main founding families of New Orleans.
They’re dangerous men with ungodly morals.
Good thing that's exactly my type.
I’m going to show them I can handle their depravity, their f*cked up twisted ways, one life at a time.
They’re going to see I can match their crazy, see that I’m the girl for them. There's no other choice, no other way.
Hello New Orleans, meet The Butterfly K!ller. I can’t wait to paint your city red.
My Review
Nola is not the same little innocent girl she was when she first met Wesley, Jasper and Sylas. She is all grown up and, on the hunt, to snare her men. Chasing each other in the maze hits differently from when they were all children to adults.
Jasper is the silent, observer type. He's the one with eyes that gaze right into your soul. Sylas is the one that is really unhinged and Wesley is right between these two. A mixture of both Jasper and Wesley's personalities. Nola is the wildcard. Her antics kept me very entertained.
This book is my first introduction to author, Alisha Williams. What an incredible introduction it has been. After finishing this book, the author has gained a new reader in me. I am definitely checking out other books by the author.
I got to give a special shout out to Skittles. Love Skittles! This book gave me obsessed masked men, a psycho FMC, and tons of steamy moments! Just how I love y dark romances...unhinged, morally grey MMCs, feisty FMC, and lots of spice!

Comments