Book Review: Captured Obsession
He’s my captor. I’m his demise. A dangerous game with the bratva.
Sienna
I locked eyes with a dangerous stranger.
At midnight he kidnapped me.
As long as I’m obedient, I’ll be returned safely. Unless I escape first.
Yet as each day passes, I become more enthralled in his vicious games and temptation.
Nikolai
They call me Udav, the snake that strangles its prey.
My captive is deadly gorgeous with a scathing tongue that keeps me amused.
She doesn’t realize how dangerous it is to hold my attention.
Because the closer I get to her, the more certain I am this obsession will destroy us both.
*This is a brand new stand alone dark romance based in the same world as Insidious Obsession*
My Review
Nikolai and Sienna are a powerhouse duo. I absolutely love them both. Sienna is a woman boss! She is not afraid of Nikolai. It is due to her feisty nature that she found herself in her predicament. The more that Nikolai tried to tell Sienna what to do or wear, the more she pushed back and did the complete opposite.
"Your scent is enticing but it's this mouth of yours that will get you in trouble."
Plan to clear your schedule before you start reading this book, because, once you do, you won't be able to stop until you finish! I am totally obsessed with Sienna and Nikolai. In fact, I would not complain if I found myself in a forced proximity situation with Nikolai. He fell hard and fast for Sienna.
"A growl escapes him as he spins me around."
Kia gave me everything with this book...touch her and d!e, he falls fast, sassy FMC, and so much spice!

Comments