Book Review: The Sacrifice

 


\“Don’t you know better than to play with monsters?”


I’ve spent my life in the Borderlands with no feeling. I am half a ghost, born with half a soul and numb because of it. On my 22nd birthday, I’m bound for the Sacrifice in the Wailing Woods and come face to face with the monsters—only to discover I can feel them.

Perhaps I’d rather play with the monsters than kill them.

So, I follow the monsters through the Veil of Souls and into their cursed wasteland. Luckily, I’m not looking for a happily ever after.

I’m looking for a dark and dangerous once upon a time…

Bestselling Kindle Vella author Emily Shore brings you a dark fantasy romance inspired by the myth of Cupid and Psyche. If you love fast-burn dark romance, morally gray monsters, and the sassy sweetheart they’ll burn worlds for, you will fall hard for touch-starved Quintessa and her beastly boys. Perfect for fans of the Vicious Lost Boys Series.

CW available on author’s website.


My Review

Hello. OMG, this book is a must, smutty read! I absolutely devoured this book so fast. This book has it all...dragon shifter, fae, vampire, and a fallen angel. I can't really pick a favorite among the four men, Drago, Merikh, Kyan, and Mayce. I go back and forth between Drago, Mayce, and Merikh. Although, more with Drago and Merikh. I loved these descriptions of the men as described in the book. Merikh is evil, Ky is sweet, Drago is feral, and Mayce is flawless. 

I can't wait to read book two and see more of Merikh. He acts like he is not affected by Tessie, but he can't resist her. I love a bad guy who falls hard. Back to Drago, who is already hot in his human form by when his dragon form emerges...bigger is better! This is just eh tip of the volcano and things are just going to get hotter and hotter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway