Book Review: Keeper

 



Kingston Wells



I like to party. To have a good time.
Life’s too short not to. I learned that when I lost my grandpa.
He told me to have fun while I can, and I intend to.
Although sometimes when you’re having a good time, you forget others may see you as irresponsible. And sometimes you screw up.
I’ve definitely screwed up a time or two.
But I’m still determined to have fun. And along the way, I’m hoping I’ll convince my best friend, Camden, to do the same.
He’s too serious. Too focused. Too busy taking care of everyone to just relax.
And that’s where I come in.

Camden Prescott

I may only be eighteen and a senior, but I have too much on my plate to be a kid.
Too many people depend on me, but I can handle it.
I have to handle it. My mom needs my help. My little sister needs me. And Kingston, my best friend in the world—yeah, he definitely needs me.
Because while he’s busy having fun, I’m busy cleaning up his messes along with everyone else’s.
It’s not all bad though. He’s there to make sure I occasionally have fun, and I’m there for him when he needs to take life seriously.
Because that’s what I am . . .
The Keeper.


My Review

Author, Nicole has really taken the MM genre and made it her own. Keeper is such a beautiful story. Nicole portrays so much care and feelings into Kingston and Camden. I felt the struggle and ache that Camden was going through with his self-identity. It was nice to see Kingston acknowledge this as well and be a supportive friend. 

When I think of Camden and Kingston together, all I can say is OMG! I truly could not get enough of these two. Each of the intimate scenes were lovely. The emotions grew stronger and stronger. I loved this book so much that I could not stop reading. Fans of Nicole's MM books will really love this book. Keeper is a must recommended read!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations