Nosedive

 

Cam’s a dragon shifter with a secret. He doesn’t mind though, preferring his own company to that of his pack’s. Until one day he stumbles across Charlie hiking alone.

Charlie’s got secrets of her own, and she isn’t quite ready to give them up. Cam might be good for a laugh, maybe a night to remember if she can let her guard down, and then she’ll be gone. But their worlds collide in a twist of fate, forcing them to work together and exposing sides of themselves they’ve kept hidden in the dark.

Nosedive is a standalone, fast burn paranormal romance.


My Review


I am a fan of Torri's books. As if she could improve any I was wrong. Her full-length novel, Nosedive is awesome. I just have two words...dragon sex!! Fans of paranormal romance books will want to pick up this book for themselves. 


My new favorite couple is Cam and Charlie. The sexual chemistry between them is smoldering hot. I could not get enough of these two. I love Charlie's sassy attitude. She is someone that I would hang out with in real life. Can I take a moment to mention Cam's Scottish accent? I could hear his voice in my head as I was reading this book and was a puddle of sexual charged energy. Thanks, Torri, for making my dreams wet ones with Nosedive!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway