Summer Heat

 Release Date: June 21

Summer just got hotter with these steamy stories.

Summer Heat is a collection of sexy romance novellas that are perfect for beach reading. Each story is a brand new standalone guaranteed to make you swoon. 

Stories include: 
Love's Influence by Tori Alvarez
Kiss Me at Sunset by Laura M. Baird
Romance Bar None by Brooke Ellis
Better Together by Callie James
Friend Zoned by Marlo Lanz and Olivia Peters
The Octopus in Question by Hannah Morse
Ask Me Nicely by Dania Voss 

Bring on the Summer Heat and come meet your next book boyfriend. 

My Review

Summer is heating up and it is a scorcher. After reading this anthology, I am ready to grab my passport and book my flight to a tropical destination. Summer Heat is not to be missed!

I enjoyed these short stories. They were filled with tons of steamy, sex scenes and hot chemistry.  Romance readers will enjoy these stories. While, I did like all of the stories; there were a few that were my favorites. They are Lover's Influence by Tori Alvarez, Better Together by Callie James, and Friend Zoned by Olivia Peters and Marlo Lanz.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Free in KU


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway