Book Tour: Stranded

 


Four college students decide to spend their winter break out in the middle of nowhere with no cell service or internet. Sounds like a great idea, right?

I mean, what could go wrong?
The answer—Everything.
A fun vacation away from everything turns into a fight for survival, stranded far away from home.


My Review

Author, Nicole Dykes does not hold anything back. She starts this book out with a nice "How you doing", and in the next moment she is pulling the rug out from under your feet. Yet, Nicole makes up for it with Cooper and Everly. 

I could feel all of the emotions coming from Cooper and Everly. There is the fear, loss, friendship, sexual tension, and love. I did not know how much I craved an emotional, steamy romance until I read this book. There is a lot of sex happening in this story but it never felt over the top or too much. This is because of where Cooper and Everly were coming from. A place of deep emotions that were real. All that I can say is that author, Nicole Dykes left me "stranded" with emotions reading this book in a good way. 

Comments

Mystica said…
From the word go, sounded like a nightmare waiting to happen.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway