Mistletoe Mischief

 


Julia Rowe isn’t just my best friend’s little sister.

She’s a beautiful, talented baker and anytime I get within five feet of her, my blood heads south for the winter. She’s got me more tangled than a box of Christmas lights.

I’ve been in love with her for longer than I can remember. Too bad, she’s also the only woman I’m not allowed to touch.

Why?

Because of a promise I made to her brother years ago. Not to mention, she hates me.

Now, we’re under the same roof, and I’m not sure I can resist her. With Christmas right around the corner, can I show her I’ve changed? Or will I ruin my chances, destroy Christmas and lose my best friend?

I may be in need of a Christmas miracle.


My Review

This is a very quick read. One that I started and finished in one evening. Who says Christmas can't come in July. Mistletoe and Mischief is a sweet treat that is sure to delight romance readers who love a good enemies to lover story! While, this is a novella it did have everything that I enjoy from a full length novel. 

Julia aka Jules and Nashton aka Nash were bringing the sexual tension. It was HOT. I do have to make a mention really quickly about Jules's brother, Sebastian. He is a good big brother and his heart was in the right place when it came to Nash years ago. The chemistry that Jules and Nash share is sure to have the snow melting. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations