Book Review: Black Ties and White Lies

 



BLURB:

Life is never black and white.


One minute you’re a struggling graphic designer in LA that's finally coming to terms with being single forever, and the next you're flying to New York in a private jet to get engaged to your ex-boyfriend’s older brother.


At least...that’s what everyone thinks.


Forced to clean up his playboy image in order to protect his company, Beckham Sinclair, the city’s most eligible billionaire bachelor, wants me to be his fake fiancée and personal assistant.


Now I'm spending every spare second with a man I thought I’d never see again.


My freshly mended heart has barely recovered from the first time a Sinclair broke it. But with each passing day, Beck’s dirty mouth and lingering stares make me question his motives—and mine.


As the line blurs between real and pretend, only one thing is certain: there are secrets hiding in this city full of black ties and white lies.




My Review

Ok, Kat you convinced me that blonde male leads can be very desirable. My new favorite name for a man is also Beck. I loved everything about him from his swagger to the way he desired Margo. The heat between them was enough to keep me warm during this cold, winter day.

The sexual chemistry between Margo and Beck just kept building and building with each scene getting more intense. I can guarantee that I will be having some really good dreams after reading this book. If you are looking for your next billionaire, fake marriage romance then you need to pick up a copy of this book.

If you need more convincing, this is how the book started and ended:

This line from early on in the book by Beck "I'd kissed her because the thought of not kissing her made me feel empty inside'.

The story ended with Margo saying to Beck "I love you so much my entire future looks like you."


Preorder today on Amazon! Will be in KU on release!


Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3RPFNLf
Amazon WW: https://mybook.to/blackties
Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/BTAWLgr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway