The Prada Plan 5



In this explosive addition to the New York Times bestselling series, Ashley Antoinette brings you pain, pleasure, love, hate, as YaYa struggles to hold it all together before life blows up in her face, in The Prada Plan 5.

Disaya finally has it all. The man she fought for is hers at last. Her name is Mrs. Indie Perkins and their daughter is safe. Leah is gone. Life is supposed to be good. So why isn't she satisfied? Why does life suddenly seem so bitter? YaYa's Prada Plan had worked but with the riches comes pain.

She and Indie have grown apart, and with Parker now a permanent fixture in their lives, Indie is pressured to juggle it all. But YaYa's patience is running thin. Indie is loving her wrong. Her life isn't what she wants. Her Prada Plan has changed...and now, it's time to pursue a plan B in order to get what she really wants.



My Review

I have not read any of the prior novels in this series. Yet, I still was able to read this book with no problems. I got a good idea of the dynamics shared between YaYa, Indie, and Parker. Instantly, I picked up on the complicated relationship between Indie and Parker. They still shared love for each other. Although, Indie and YaYa were more on the downfall of their relationship, I believed that they really did share a great love for each other.

In the beginning, I thought that Parker was going to just be the "mistress"; yet she came through to find the truth about Indie. Yet, don't count YaYa out. She too was not going to go down without a fight. To be honest, it took about several chapters in before I came around to the characters and this story. While, I did say that this book could not read as a stand alone, I do feel that it would be much more appreciated if you read the books in order.

Comments

Mystica said…
Sounds a bit complicated for me but I am always happy to read reviews on books which may not cross my path.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations