Vampire Challenge


What?For the Vampire Challenge you will read books with vampires - romance, YA, paranormal, mysteries - anything, as long as there's a or two (or more) vampire in it.

When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.

How?
The goal is to read 2+ books with vampires in 2009, that's it. It's fairly easy, I think.

For some inspiration check out my post on vampires in books.Sign up, click here.


As I have some many vampire books to read and can't decide which ones I will read for this challenge. I will post them after I have read them

Comments

Anonymous said…
Free Premium Rapidshare Account
You are being provided with free premium rapidshare acccount as part of contest. Total rapidshare account are five and I put them in a file which is password protected and is one MB(1 MB) the password would we released here only on any given day in next fifteen days.You can download this file before its deleted DOWNLOAD
Anonymous said…
I agree this was too good of a challenge to pass up!
Cheryl Pitt said…
Where do I sign up? I thought I signed up for this when I first read about it because I love all things vampire!! But I never posted about it on my blog...weird. Anyway, count me in!!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations