The Sunday Salon




Sofia will take on a very dangerous mission that will cause her to go undercover and even risk her life in order to bring justice to some powerful aristocrats here in London. It will take everything Sofia has both mentally as well as physically. Sofia though will have to keep on her toes if she doesn’t want to be caught. The handsome and dashing, Lord Deverill Osborne is keeping his eyes on Sofia. Lord Osborne finds himself enamored by Lady Sofia’s beauty in addition to what sinful secrets Sofia has hiding under her dress. Boy this is going to get interesting quickly between Sofia and Lord Osborne.

I loved Sofia. She had this mysterious aire about her that made her intriguing and fun to read about. Usually in my opinion Lords are stuck up arrogant guys but Lord Osborne surprised me. He turned out to be a good guy. I found myself liking him. The Scarlet Spy is what historical romances are supposed to be like. Andrea Pickens love for writing historical novels shows as The Scarlet Spy turned out to be a great book with lots of heart. I would recommend to anyone who is a fan of beautiful romance stories to pick up a copy of The Scarlet Spy and start reading it today.


Purvhase the book here http://www.hachettebookgroupusa.com/books_9780446618014-WhereToBuy.htm

Comments

Linda Jacobs said…
I've never been big on historical romances but your review makes me want to read this one! Thanks.
Anonymous said…
I started out reading historical romances...those will always hold a special place in my heart.

Great review!
The Bookworm said…
sounds like a good one, I love historical romances.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway