Come have a Bite

I want to thank J. Kaye for letting me read this book.


Carrie is a vampire as well as Max, and Ziggy in addition there is Bill and Nathan who are both humans. As much time as Bill hangs out with vampires he will never understand their hunger need for blood. The Soul Eater has rallied up an army of vampires. Carrie always knew this day would come and now it’s here. Carrie is ready to put a stop to the Soul Eater even if it means she has to sacrifice her life to do so.

I would not recommend reading this book without having first read the other three books in the Blood Ties series. Another reason why I recommend reading the other books first is because I didn’t really feel vested with the characters, so I had a really hard time making myself stay interested till the end. Even though I had the general concept of what was taking place in this story I still was some what confused. Then there was the ending. Something that should have been grand but instead was damped by the fact that I was just glad to have completed the book finally. All Soul’s Night is the final booking the Blood Ties series. As much as I was disappointed that I could not get into this book, I would give Jennifer Armintrout another try.

Comments

Becky LeJeune said…
My sister loves this series. I haven't had a chance to start, but I'm sending her book 4 for Christmas.
The Bookworm said…
It sounds like this would be a good book if you begin reading the first ones in the series.
Great review.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Are you planning on getting the first book in this series, now that you have read this one? Or would you rather wait until she writes something other than this series?

Great review - love your honesty!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway