Come play with a Witch

Here is my review for Witch like I promised.

The war continues in Witch. Mirage and Miryo are now aware of each other as well as the fact that only one of them can live. There’s presently one problem…neither Mirage or Miryo are willing to kill each other. Now what will they do as there can be no more than one witch. It is not possible to have both Mirage and Miryo living as the longer they both live the stronger their magic will get and then the magic will be too strong for Miryo or Mirage to control. Mirage
decides to take a gamble and try something with her and Miryo. What happens next will change for everyone involved. Also it seems that Mirage was not the only one to have a doppelganger; as time passes more and more doppelgangers start appearing.


I was glad to see that Mirage and Miryo were developing a really close relationship with each other as well as individual personalities. The journey that began in Warrior has really progressed with much more excitement in Witch. What took place between the pages of Witch kept me captivated till the very end. Marie Brennan knows how to bring readers into her world of mystery, mayhem, magic, and adventure. I can’t wait to see what else Ms. Brennan comes up with next.




Comments

Becky LeJeune said…
I have her newest book, Midnight Never Come. It sounds great and I gave a copy to my little sister, too. I'm thinking it may be like Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell.
Anonymous said…
Great review! I have got to get me a copy of this book. It sounds too good to pass up!!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway