Book Review: πƒπ„π…πˆπ€ππ“ 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

 


Ellie


I’m in a pickle. Someone wants me dead, and all I want to do is make it to my high school reunion with my fake fiance. I’m a successful businesswoman, and my security guard is the bane of my existence.

Jameson
One contract. Just one more contract, and then I can retire with my brother in a land of freedom. But I didn’t expect to enjoy making Ellie’s world dependent upon me.

Secrets. Lies. Murder. Mayhem. All ensue in this crazy suspense-filled romance. WIll Ellie and Jameson end up together, or does greed win?



My Review

I really enjoyed this book. I suddenly feel the need for a bodyguard. Ellie and Jameson shared hot chemistry. Ellie has a feisty side to her that was just brought out even more by Jameson. Which, I loved that Jameson called Ellie out on it. Whenever he would like when she asked for her phone and the next scene involved him kissing her. That got my blood rising. 

The attraction between these two just keep getting hotter and hotter as the story progressed. I was hooked. This was a fast read for me. I have read several books by this author now and look forward to reading more. 



π†π¨π¨ππ«πžπšππ¬: https://tinyurl.com/GRDefiantQueen

��F.r.e.e. On KU: https://books2read.com/u/4X2VV7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations