Book Review: One Look

 


I’m a full time single dad. A former NFL player turned coach, tasked with turning around a college team full of kids who either don’t take it seriously or are determined to get injured. I will absolutely not be falling for my new neighbor, despite the number of times my meddling brothers try to set us up.

Lark Butler is pure chaos wrapped in gorgeous, infuriating sunshine. She showed up out of nowhere––getting paid to cry at a funeral, no less. Who does that? But somewhere between offering her condolences and crawling out of a literal grave site, we’ve found ourselves tangled in the drama of Outtatowner, Michigan–my coastal hometown with a decades-old feud and two aunties determined to end it.

I’m finally putting down roots so my daughter has a normal life and I need to forget about Lark. Forget the way it felt the night we kissed or what it’s like to finally take something just for me. But when those sparks ignited, it was more intense than either of us bargained for.

Trouble is, I can’t trust her, and she never stays.

She’s burning my carefully laid plans to the ground and all it took was one look.

My Review

Warning: If you don't like a lot of spice, then move along. However, if you answered...gimmie all the spice, this book is for you.

OMG. I love this newest book by Lena. I started it last night and finished it the next day. You need to pick up this book as it contains so much steam, engaging characters, and I guarantee you will be hooked. You will want to check out all of Lena's books.

I love how Lark taunted Wyatt. She was not afraid of his grumpy attitude in Fact, she saw it as more of a challenge to try and get Wyatt to laugh. Which provided for some entertaining moments. Oh, the intense chemistry between these two. It took a while for these two to get it on, but it was so worth the wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway