Lavishly Lawless

 


Layla has been running from herself for longer than she can remember. Her thoughts scare her - her cravings frighten her - and, the things she wants to do would be frowned upon by all good members of Society.

After she accidentally kills the President of the Hell Hounds MC Kent Chapter, a void is left within the club. There are a few runners that could step up and take on the role of President, unfortunately none of those candidates play nicely with one another - except when Layla is around.

Can she serve as the proverbial glue to keep the club together? Or, better yet fill the void herself?

----

I was a mess, and I wish I could say that I was a mess because of the situation I was in, but the truth was that I’d been a mess for a while now. So maybe staying here - in this club, was exactly the kind of experience I needed. Maybe here I would find my purpose. Because floating around from country to country doing photoshoots was getting old really quickly.


My Review

I have really been getting into reverse harem stories. If you want to know why, all you have to do is pick up a copy of this book to read. Think Sons of Anarchy but only Layla is in charge. There really is no favorite out of the four guys...Sparrow, Dex, The Herald and Bulldog. Each one had their own personality that I loved. The men were all truly insatiable. As the story progressed, it got hotter and hotter. 

This may be a reverse harem story which means lots of spicy sex but it has a great storyline as well and characters that you will fall in love with. I love that Layla did not back down from the men. She stood her own ground and earned the respect of the men. After reading this book, I need a cold shower and a cigarette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway