Knightfall

 


Want to kill my sister? You’ll have to go through me first.

I will stop you. Even if it means I have to go back to the palace. Even if it means I have to take back the crown I left behind. Even if it means I have to face the four men I left at the altar. I will take on them and their anger. I will take on anything to save Avia.

Because the kingdom needs her.

The kingdom needs a good queen.

Not a cursed one. Not me.

If I can’t save her, then the kingdom will fall. Because I can’t rule.

I’m a walking death sentence for anyone who gets too close…


My Review

My latest reading obsession is reverse harem stories. I like the storyline and the characters. A mixture of fantasy and romance just on a "hotter" level. This is my first introduction to author, Ann Denton. However, it will not be my last and in fact, I am happy to see the other books are out so that I can continue this series. 

Bloss is not a damsel in distress. No, she would rather be up front leading the fight than in the back wearing a dress. Luckily, she has four men who are by her side...Declan, Ryan, Quinn, and Connor. Each man has their own personality. Declan is more intellectual. Ryan is the brawn. Quinn is the playful one. Connor is the young buck. Yet, together all four men and Bloss heat up the pages of this book. Someone say "mental sex foreplay". 

Declan, Ryan, Quinn, and Connor






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations