Concealed

 

Concealed by Olivia Peters is a steamy and unputdownable roommates to lovers contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes World.

Rebecca

After my nightmare in Vegas, I don’t trust the cops, and starting over in Sunnyville is the only option.

Wyatt is my new roommate with both a hero complex and a badge, but I fall for him anyway. Being a cop means everything to him, and his career will end if he rescues me.

My enemy and hero are at war, and they both wear uniforms.






Wyatt

The Sunnyville Police Department is my last chance to make a difference after a mistake in LA almost got me fired.

As part of a task force to bring down a human trafficking ring, I can’t afford any distractions. But then Rebecca and her dangerous secrets burst into my life, derailing all my plans.

Now my badge needs to be sacrificed to keep her safe.

If you love K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes World and enjoyed her story Cuffed, then CONCEALED is your next addicting read.




My Review

While you are making your Christmas reading list. Add this book to it. Olivia Peters does not disappoint with her newest book. I loved Rebecca and Wyatt. They brought the heat. Wyatt from Concealed by Olivia Peters will have you dreaming of a man in uniform as your next book boyfriend!

Rebecca was going through some things from a past relationship that was causing her some PTSD and to have her walls up. Yet, Wyatt did not push her. He supported her and slowly allowed her to let her guard down and to trust Wyatt. Once that happened, the sparks were flying between Rebecca and Wyatt. Readers who are looking for their next troupe story do need to pick up a copy of this book. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway