In Perfect Time




Book Summary
Flight nurse Lt. Kay Jobson collects hearts wherever she flies, but C-47 pilot Lt. Roger Cooper is immune to her charms. Throughout Italy and southern France, as she evacuates the wounded and he delivers paratroopers and supplies, every beat of their hearts draws them where they don't want to go.


Review by Blanche Mancuso

I have read several books by this author and have loved them all. I really enjoyed
her novel "In Perfect Time. " This book is book three of the Wings of Nightingale series. However if you have not read books one and two it is ok. Each book can be read and savored as stand alone novels. I would recommend that you do read books one and two as you will find like I have that this author is great and so are her books.

I love the story about the officers and nurses who served at the end of World War II.  Each has their own agenda in life, from heart break to finding their way. I loved the time frame the story was told in.  I look back on my own memories, particularly my time working on a transport ship during World
War  II. The characters and their stories were filled with drama and excitement showing both weaknesses and strengths as they fought the war together.

Great everlasting romance was part of what I liked about this book and in just the right amount. I loved seeing the respect for one another as their faith  in God grew while learning trust and obedience that God's way is always best. I would rate the book at a 5 and look forward to reading more by this author.

Comments

Sarah Sundin said…
Blanche - thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad you enjoyed Kay & Roger's story!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations