Hotel No Tell




Zephyr Zuckerman finally gets her big break. She is just a junior detective but she aims to prove that she can go far. It seems that someone is fudging the books at the Greenwich Village Hotel. Zephyr goes undercover as a concierge. It isn’t long before mayhem ensues at the hotel.

This book is the first of the Zephyr novels I have read. Hotel No Tell is the second Zephyr Zuckerman novel. It can be read and enjoyed as a stand alone novel. I liked the character, Zephyr. She was witty, charming, had a nose for detective work but seemed like she also had the luck of being at the wrong place at the wrong times. The characters in this book were intriguing. I like the simplicity of this book. It was clean and had a good story line. Though, I must admit that the beginning was good but than it kind of slowed down the pace in the middle a bit for me. I did walk away from it for a little while but overall I did enjoy this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations