Grandma's Attic



Grandma’s Attic series is a fun, enjoyable series that you will treasure. The first book in this series is In Grandma’s Attic. I read this book and More Stories from Grandma’s Attic. I liked hearing about how when Mabel was a little girl, just as much as Arleta did. What I loved the most about these books is that the stories did have lessons with them. All the mischief that Mabel got into was entertaining to read. Besides Mabel, it was fun to get to know the rest of the family…Pa, Ma, and her two brothers, Rueben and Roy. There were so many amusing stories that I can not pick just one as my favorite. These books would make the perfect gift to share with your mom, sibling or grand children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations