Do you have a Dark Side?



I am pleased to present my review on a book by one of my favorite authors...Cody McFadyen. His latest The Darker Side will be released September 30th.








Someone has taken it upon themselves to deal out justice. A woman is murdered and the killer leaves behind a clue. It has to do with penitence and the victim paying for her sins. What sins could a nice, quiet woman who had no enemies be keeping? That’s what Smoky Barrett had her team are in charge of finding out. It seems this psychopathic killer actually wants Smoky to find him. He will do anything to get her attention, no matter how many people he has to kill. Smoky is ready to follow the path the killer has laid out for her and her team. Can Smoky deliver the final blow to this psychopath or will this killer make Smoky confess her sins before she meets her maker?

The more I get to know Smoky Barrett; the more I just fall in love with her determination to a job well done. I pity anyone who crosses Smoky’s bad side as she will make you wish you were dead. Smoky has matched wits with some of the sickest, ruthless psychopaths around. I have to say that The Darker Side is a long awaited release for me. Ever since I first discovered Mr. McFadyen a couple of years ago and read his first book Shadow Man, I was hooked! Mr. McFadyen makes you say “He can’t do that, can he.” The next thing you know he does and your left wondering what else will this author come up with next? I will tell you Mr. McFadyen will rip your heart out and leaves you breathless for more. You can bet whenever I see a Cody McFadyen book I will be buying it. Kudos to you Mr. McFadyen.



Here's Mr. McFadyen's website http://www.codymcfadyen.com/content/index.php


Comments

Becky LeJeune said…
I can't wait for this one!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway