Who will you vote for?


When the president's daughter, Alli is kidnapped, there is only one person the president trusts to get Alli back. That person is Jack McClure, a ATF agent. Jack's daughter Emma was friends with Alli. Emma died in a car accident. Jack realized early on in his life that he had dyslexia but he won't let that stop him from getting Alli back. Jack and his partner Nina proceed to learn what happened to Alli, so they start at the place where she was kidnapped...school. While digging around in the bushes, Jack and Nina stumble across a girl's body. The girl ends up not being Alli but on the girl's hand was Alli's ring. Jack now knows he is dealing with one twisted person. What Jack will soon discover is that the kidnapper just may be someone he knows well.

Jack may have came from the wrong side of the tracks but his street smarts are just what he needs to rescue Alli. Alli showed that she was brave and just because she is the president's daughter, she did not act spoiled. The fact that Alli was just a normal girl helped me like her as a character and hope that Jack saved her. The storyline for First Daughter has enough plotting and scheming to make both democrats and republicans happy. No really though the plot for this book keep me on my toes. Once I started reading First Daughter I couldn't stop. After reading this book I may try reading one of the Bourne books written by Mr. Van Lustbader.

Comments

Julie P. said…
This book is getting great reviews! It sounds terrific. I hope to read it sometime!
Anonymous said…
Great review!
Becky LeJeune said…
I have one of Lustbader's Ludlum books (not a Bourne book) but I haven't read it just yet. His wife writes, too. How cool is that?!
The Bookworm said…
sounds really good, I've been wanting to read a book like this one. great review!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway