Sniffing Sand

Ok, So for anyone how has visited my blog numerous times then you have heard this author's name mentioned many times on my blog. Well here is my review. Enjoy









Nina has the perfect life. She has a beautiful home on Chincoteague Island and lives with her husband, Kevin. That was three months ago. Present day, Kevin has moved out and is dating a waitress by the name of Marie. At least Nina has her best friend Alexis Crane to keep her company. Nina works as a reporter for The Chincoteague Sandpiper.


One night Nina and Alex go walking along the beach, near Nina’s home. They are in for the surprise of their lives. Lying under a pile of seaweed is a body. Captain Maxx Tallmann is on the case. Maxx is tall, dark haired, good-looking, as well as nice. He is everything a woman would want including Nina.


Nina starts receiving threats by email. They are signed by Concerned Citizen. Also if things weren’t bad enough Nina has to deal with her husband Kevin calling her telling her he wants to get back together with her. When Nina tells Kevin she wants a divorce, he gets really angry and starts harassing her by phone. Will Nina and Maxx be able to solve the murder before Nina becomes the next victim?


Nina, Alex, and Maxx were all such good characters. I can’t choose one as being my favorite. Nina was calm and cool under pressure. Alex had a fun personality. Maxx knew how to get the job done but at the same time he could also be very romantic. Let me say I love Sarita Leone’s books. She would be what I would call a reader’s author. Mrs. Leone knows just how to write a good story and keep her fans coming back for more. You can tell Sarita loves what she does as it shows in her books and that’s what makes her special.



Comments

Sarita Leone said…
Cheryl, thank you so much for your wonderful review, and for posting it here on your blog. I appreciate your kindness. I'm so glad you enjoyed Sniffing Sand.

Happy Monday! :)
The Bookworm said…
I have heard of this author and this book on your blog before...great review!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
photoquest said…
I have never heard of this author before, but after reading your review I have put it on my wish list of books Thanks!
Anonymous said…
LOL - I can tell the excitement in your review! It must be a great book.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway