The Keepsake

Ok so this is ony of my favorite authors so you can bet I will be getting this book, as if I need more books to read. LOL





What about a mummy? When one such astonishing specimen is unearthed in Boston, of all places, crack Medical Examiner Maura Isles is called in to see exactly what’s under wraps. What she finds, much to her shock, is that the body enclosed is barely cold! It seems the freshly murdered corpse is that of a missing young woman, sadly proven to be the victim of foul play. Naturally it doesn’t take long for the media circus that followed the “mummy’s” headline-making discovery to quickly whip the stunned public into an out-and-out frenzy of fear. Nor can Maura blame them. When it’s found that more women have been killed and similarly preserved, she’s somewhat soothed to learn that Detective Jane Rizzoli is taking over the case. But even with two such dedicated professionals investigating, will they be able to stop this bizarre killer before he adds yet another keepsake to his gruesome collection?

Comments

Amy said…
Yay! I love Tess Gerritsen! Thanks for pointing this out, since she closed her blog, I haven't really kept up on the progress of the new book.
Tez Miller said…
I love her books! Well, not her Harlequins, but the Random House ones. Still haven't got my hands on The Bone Garden yet...

Have a lovely day! :-)
Dru said…
I'm such a fan of Tess and I can't wait to get my hands on this book.
Anonymous said…
Oh yes, I enjoy this author too! Looks like a good one.
The Bookworm said…
this sounds like a good one. I havent read her before.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations