The New Husband


Description




My Review
I must admit that I was not a fan of Mr. Palmer's second book. After reading the first and really enjoying it, I was looking forward to reading this book. What did not work for me was how naïve, Nina came off. She had many signs hitting her in the face and she ignored them all. Than, when she was confronted with the truth; she acted as if she was surprised.

Simon was not likable at all. This is the point but he also was not a very good liar. He would act like a gentleman one moment and the next he would lose his temper. Nina was in an emotional abusive relationship and she went with it. Nina's actions frustrated me so much that I found myself yelling at her constantly and getting even turned off by her.

While, this book may not have been a winner for me. I do look forward to the next book by Mr. Palmer as I know he can write.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations