The Love Story of Missy Carmichael





Description


My Review


I thought this was a sweet read. I found Millicent to be someone that I would like to get to know better and hang out in real life. Of course, there is Bob. Animals just make books better. Millicent would agree as having Bob in her life did brighten it up. Although, in the beginning, she might have disagreed with you.

While, I am not taking back my comment about this book being a sweet read; I did feel a strong lack of emotional connection towards most of the characters in this story. If it had been just about Millicent and Bob, I would have bumped my rating of this book a little more up. Yet, there were others that felt like they were supposed to







Beth Morrey's work has been published in the Cambridge and Oxford May Anthologies and shortlisted for the Grazia Orange First Chapter competition. Currently the creative director at RDF Television, she lives in London with her family and dog. THE LOVE STORY OF MISSY CARMICHAEL is her debut novel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway