And Then There Were Crumbs

Description




My Review

This is a fun and charming book. A real cozy mystery. Fans of these types of book will really enjoy this book. I know that I sure did. Instantly, I connected with Kate, Maxi, Oliver, and even grumpy Sam. Yet, the story mainly focused on Kate, Maxi and Oliver.

These two women worked really well together and were so kind. Maxi's joyous attitude is infectious. Than, you have Kate. She may have been new in town but she fit in right away. I could picture and smell all of the yummy treats that she baked. If this book had smell o vision; I would have been in trouble.

I really had such an enjoyable time reading this book. I look forward to visiting with Kate and Maxi again in the future. I will be reading more books in this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway