Letters to the Lost

A love story for the ages. That is what Stella and Dan had. While it was not always an easy road that they traveled with their relationship, it was worth it. Instantly I could tell that they shared something special. Although it was a slow and sweet love story. The more I got to know of both Stella and Dan through their letters, the more I liked them a lot. Than there is Jess. She is a complex character. I liked this about her. She did not let her past dictate her present future. In fact, I was almost my favorite person in the whole book. Jess started out as a shy, mousy person but by he end of the story he was an independent woman. The alternating time periods and voices was lovely. This is what helped bring the characters alive and made me feel a connection with them. I will be reading more books by this author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway