Wind and Fire mixes the best of both worlds with fantasy and young adult.



The year is 2310. The place is Tellaron.

Tenya experiences vivid dreams of fire and a mysterious hooded man. What could these dreams mean? When Tenya was a little three years old, her mother disappeared. Her father does not say much about Tenya’s mother.

Tenya’s father and step mother leave for the evening. Tenya is awaken by a noise. Standing over Tenya is an old hag. The woman kidnaps Tenya. The old hag tells Tenya that she is bring her to Zardonne, Master of the Dark Rift and that neither she nor Elea can stop Zardonne from taking ultimate control of Tellaron. Can Tenya escape and stop Zardonne before it is too late?

I read this full length novel on my computer. I usually try to avoid reading full length novels for the plain fact that I don’t like sitting staring at a computer monitor for long period of time. With Wind and Fire, it didn’t feel like I made an exception as I was caught up in this book. Though, it did take me a while to finish this book. This was due to me and not the book or the author. Tenya made a great heroine. She had a fighting spirit and I warmed up to her right away. I was cheering for her the whole time. Wind and Fire mixes the best of both worlds with fantasy and young adult. Of course you don’t have to be a young adult to enjoy this book. Just enjoy at heart. There is plenty of action to keep the story moving at a fast pace. Cheryl Landmark shows great promise with her debut novel, Wind and Fire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations