Monday, December 7, 2009

Contest Winners

Hello All.

Sorry, I have not been keeping up with my blog or commenting. I was having issues accessing it but quite some time but it seems to be fixed now.

I have a bunch of contest winners. All winners expect for Carolsnotebook have been contacted.

Please email me ASAP with your mailing address information to and please list the name of the book in the subject line. Thank you

Winner of Silk Flowers Never Die


Winner of My Son, John


Winner of a copy of The Broken Teaglass


Winner of a copy of Moonbeam Dreams

Linda (icbrower40@)

Winner of a copy of A Precious Jewel

Virginia C

Winner of a copy of Colonel Trash Truck

Belinda M

Winner of a copy of Dust


Winner of a copy of One Holy Night

Carolsnotebook (email me)

1 comment:

carolsnotebook said...

Thanks so much! I'll e-mail you right now.