Book Review: Where We Ended

 


It’s been two years since I was traded to the Stone Riders Motorcycle Club.

While it saved my life, I was forced to leave behind the only person that ever mattered to me.
Dripping with tattoos, his hair as dark as his soul, the brooding president of the Death Raiders still holds my heart...even if he doesn't seem to know what to do with it.
Yet, Silas has watched me from afar for years, always protecting me from a distance, and creating havoc on my tattered emotions.


To love, and be loved an arm's length away has been torture…until it seemed we might finally free ourselves of this pain.
Unfortunately, whatever we wanted, or could have dreamed of having gets ripped out of reach when old enemies return.


While one wants power, the other....only wants me.
I’ll grieve the dream of a future with Silas because if there’s one thing I know, it's that there is no world in which he would ever share me with another.
If this is to be our end, then I'll say goodbye with ink-stained arms wrapped around me and death itself still holding my heart.


My Review

I did not realize just how much I craved Silas and Natty's story until I started reading this book. Every moment of this book I treasured. They are truly "endgame". Yet, to get to that point is a rough road for the both of them. 

This book features both the Present and the Past. The past brought up strong emotions of these two and the present showed just how far they have come. The intimate scenes between these two were made hotter due to the strong emotions they shared. 

Natty is not the same little girl that Silas first met. She has grown stronger but one thing that will not change is that she is better at catching frogs than Silas. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations