Book Review: Mikhail Petrov

 

Heir to an empire.
The world at my feet.
Yet she’s the one thing I can’t have.
No matter how tight our alliance, my best friend’s little sister is off-limits.
For years, I’ve tried to kill the fire she left raging.
Until fate throws her back into my life in the most unexpected way.
Only now, I’ll make the world burn for her.

Mikhail Petrov and his cartel princess, Leah Castellanos, are coming soon in this brother's best friend, Dark Mafia Romance.

This novella is part of The Petrov Family anthology:


Nikolai Petrov by M.A. Cobb
Viktor by Darcy Embers
Lev Petrov by Harper-Lee Rose
Aleksei Petrov by M.L. Hargy
Roman by Luna Mason


My Review


Ooh, this book is amazing! I absolutely loved every moment of it. Mikhail is my newest book boyfriend. Forget morally grey, he is pitch black! The way that he protected Leah and fought every man that touched her. 

"I need you to know that you're mine"

The way that Leah teased and tempted Mikhail is hot. He had no choice but to give in to Leah. The spice between these two is off the charts. These two are equally matched and made for each other. 

"You complete me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations