Book Review: Kink Camp: Hunted

 


My desires…

I’m afraid. I want things – to escape, to run, to be caught, held down and…
I’ve come here to find the thing to quench my most sensual fantasies.
When I see him - I know. He’s brutal and made of stone. An artist with his hands who keeps everyone at arm’s length. He’s the one I want – I need. May be my downfall.
I’m not a man you play with. I gave up on finding a partner years ago.
But now I see her. Innocent. Beautiful. Temptation. I want to possess her as much as I want to protect her from myself.
I am the king here, but once she’s gone? I’ll be a man alone once again.
Now that I have her. I have to find a way to keep her...forever. 

Check author website for content notes


My Review

Ooh, what a Spicy read. This book features one of my favorite tropes...stalker. 

Who knew that Grace had a dark desire side to her. She seemed out of her element in the beginning but all it took was the right man to unleash her desire. The first encounter Grace had with Liev! Yes, I could not get enough...the running through the woods to Liev trapping Grace against a tree. 

Although, what made this book so hot is the mysterious aura with Liev and Grace. For most of the story neither knew who each other were. This just added to the intense chemistry shared between these two. After reading this book, I will be checking out the next. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations